What is wine? What types of wine are there? How do the different colours of wine come about? What can I taste in wine? We give you a general introduction to the world of wine in this basic one-day seminar.
Our "guide" through the world of wine is our basic wine seminar. If you have not yet dealt much with wine and are now looking for a first step towards orientation in the world of wine, this is the right place for you. What is wine? What types of wine are there? How do the different wine colours come about? What can I taste in wine?
In this one-day seminar, we will give you a general introduction to the world of wine. The following contents await you:
* Introduction to the world of wine
* Overview of the wine-growing regions
* A little about grape varieties
* The importance of origin
* The influence of the winegrower
* Around the wine bottle
* Introduction to wine tasting/wine sensory analysis
* Tasting of different styles of Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah.
* Wine storage and serving temperatures
* Wine service
* Wine purchase
During the course we will taste at least 12 wines. We will provide mineral water, hot drinks, snacks and lunch.
Start: 9:30/End: 16:30
As a continuation of this seminar, the second part will be the "Module II Wine Connoisseur - Day Seminar" and the third part will be the "Module III Wine Sensory - The World of Our Senses - Day Seminar".
This page was last modified at 31 January, 2023 at 10:07.