The profession of the sommelier takes on the role of the pleasure expert in the upscale gastronomy and in the sophisticated wine trade. The sommelier's most important task is to competently advise the discerning guest or customer with the help of comprehensive wine knowledge and to provide assistance for a desired combination of food and wine.
- Viticulture and cellar technology
- Basics of wine sensory analysis
- European and German wine law
- All important wine countries
- Wine marketing
- Business management basics
- Organic viticulture
- Sensory analysis of food and wine as well as cheese and wine
- Menu and beverage list
- Spirits, non-alcoholic beverages, beer
- Working at the guest's table
- Wine & Health
- WSET® Level 3 Study Package
This page was last modified at 8 December, 2022 at 11:27.